Believe It Or Not : Food At Rs 5.00 Only

Its not just a breaking news. It has just broken all records of history of nasty rumors, oh no its not the history of nasty rumors, perhaps it has broken all records of absurd barking. I think no it was not an absurd barking even, I think it has broken all records of sully piggishness or should I call it of breaking all records of vomiting shit? I am confused!!! But, never ashamed for using such dirty words for it. Believe it or not! But, the actual filthy abuse which came to my mind, I can't put it down here due to my own moral limitations, when I saw at television a congress spokesperson Rashid Masood, acclaiming that Rs 5.00 is all which is required to feed you well at Delhi. 


Rashid Masood Claiming Meal @ Rs 5 Only
Courtesy - Zee News 


The dirty dose to the mind did not stopped here only. Another actor turned politician and congress spokesperson Raj Babbar found shouting to substantiate that at Mumbai its Rs 12.00 enough to assuage your hunger.      



Raj Babbar Claiming Meal @ Rs 12 Only
Courtesy - IBN
Both of them were attempting to validate the stand of central governments discrimination of poverty line where a person earning more than Rs 33.00 and Rs. 27.00 for urban and rural areas respectively should not be considered below poverty line.



I am sure, its going to achieve enough space and much bolder headlines in tomorrow's newspapers. It has already been a most popular debate on television news channels today. I don't know how many people have been able to feed their hunger with Rs 5.00 at Delhi and with Rs. 12 at Mumbai but, definitely it is a mega dose of feeding for the media and politicians. They will continue cooking their bread for a longer with this issue.




Now, it is an issue for me to what to do? Should I plan to celebrate the economy of India? Or, I should try to find a place in India where I can buy a pure and adequate dose of POISON with this amount for a happy ending of my life. I am doubtful of getting it with this price. Believe It Or Not....I am not able to afford the cost of treatment if the POISON is not proved pure and adequate to end up my life...




I hereby request the government of India to locate me the place where I can buy a thali of food at Rs 5.00 at Delhi, or the same at Rs. 12.00 in Mumbai or the dose of POISON at same price in these two places. I'll prefer to survive or to die at these places. Since, I am confirm that I can't buy either food or the POISON with this amount in rest of India.


Suggestions in this regard shall be very humbly solicited...  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is hoover, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved from one hospital to another. We tried all kinds of pills, but every effort to get rid of the virus was futile. The bubbles continued to reappear after a few months. My daughter was using 200mg acyclovir pills. 2 tablets every 6 hours and 15g of fusitin cream. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied twice a day, but all still do not show results. So, I was on the internet a few months ago, to look for other ways to save my only son. Only then did I come across a comment about the herbal treatment of Dr Imoloa and decided to give it a try. I contacted him and he prepared some herbs and sent them, along with guidance on how to use them via the DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed by dr imoloa and in less than 14 days, my daughter recovered her health. You should contact dr imoloa today directly at his email address for any type of health problem; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him at drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also with whatssap- + 2347081986098.