I was in blues, Since I had no shoes : I saw, I learnt

From the very childhood, I was about to understand that once has to make various compromises throughout the life. Issues may be small or the big. Reasons may be valid or may not. Could not get admission in the most desired school. Reason: No seats vacant. Sorry, you are late. Papa said: No Problem, There are other good schools too.

I had a very lovely toy, which I always kept as a most precious occupancy of mine. Once my little younger cousin came and saw it. Though, I tried my best to hide it from his eyes, but he started crying for it. Mom gave it to him and consoled me that she'll buy another for me. But, that day not came again and I had to be satisfied without it.

Being eldest of the family, also proved as a curse to me since I had to forgo many a things for my younger ones quite often. I could not get many desired things many a times since, Papa could not afford it for me. I could not achieve many desired objectives for my life since, I was not advised or supported properly.

This was the way I grown up with certain grieves and complexes. I was losing my self confidence. My personality had a quite adverse effect of all such experiences and gradually I was getting demotivated too. Such unpleasant experiences of life had made a noticeable impression that life is full of compromises, so just compromise with the things and situations.

It has laid me into a state of depression, when I started thinking that if the things are not in my hand then why to try for any betterment. Leave it to the destiny and just wait for the results for any damn issue. This critical state of my mind affected quite adversely time and again. I had to witness a series of failures as it was inevitable. And every failure took me back in the same rather more worst state of mind.

I was helpless. No one was ready to accept me as I was labeled as a failure. No one was ready to help me in any endeavor of mine. I was also very much suspicious while making a move. I always had a negative notion that perhaps I don't possess the prerequisites for this assignment.   

On a fine morning I saw a Quote published in a newspaper which was as under :

I WAS IN BLUES, 

SINCE, I HAD NO SHOES,

ONCE, AT THE CORNER OF A STREET,

I SAW A MAN, WHO HAS NO FEET.......
      
I kept on reading it again and again....and suddenly I felt a gross change in my thought. I started finding myself much better than others. I was able to identify my strengths and weaknesses quite rationally. Now, I didn't had my grieves with life. Now I had another positive and optimistic view for looking towards an opportunity. Now there were hopes. Still it is adding strength whenever I do face any problem or a failure. It has made me understand that how to accept my failures as a tool for another success of my life....

Though, I don't know who had written these lines but whenever I remember it my head bows down in respect.

Further the second quote that had offered a great dimension to my personality is :

Yadi Tomar Dak Sune Keu Na Aashe 

Tobe, Ekla Chalo Re......
Means : If someone does not responds to your call, then move ahead alone....


I am sharing what '<strong>I Saw and I Learnt</strong>' at <a title="The Best Community of Indian Bloggers" 
href="https://www.blogadda.com" target="_blank">BlogAdda.com</a> in association with <a title="Do Right! "
 href="https://www.doright.in" target="_blank">DoRight.in</a>.

No comments: